February 27, 2009

Popped Cherry!

(click to enlarge)

Dave07's going back to Czech Republic soon so the PHBKLK guys decided to do a production and invited Cyde02 and myself along. My back's badly sunburnt and I'm tired as hell but it was all SO worth it! Feeling very privileged to have painted my first EVER piece with them AND in Melawati. :D

My first ever. Big thanks to Cyde02 and Carpet for the tips on techniques. My first piece would probably look a lot worse without it. Hehe. Oh and serious apologies for forgetting to tag KWS, shoutouts, dedications and all that. I know being super tired isn't much of an excuse but I'll make up for it, I promise! :)

BUT just so you know: shout outs to Tag01, Nyce, Zyla, Tycal, Eazy, Fenza, Temoe, Tefa, Yewz and mad love to Maja, kG, Puss and Jos.♥

Here are close-ups of rest of the line-up (L-R):

Dave07

Siek

Carpet

Cyde02

Datom

Katun
So yeah. That's all for now. :) I'll upload a pic of the full production once it's finished since Datom has a little more to go and Bee couldn't make it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hurm..i'm thinking to have one of you guys come and do some graffiti on my living room wall..hahaha seriosly..quote ur price plez :P

♥ Lyssa Brody said...

you got talent