November 10, 2008

927497.

My final photography assignment, as requested by my oh-so-versatile model Kinna. I just realised that I've used her for almost all my assignments this semester. Kudos, babe. ♥

Note: The crackly texture on the hands are intentional. It's supossed to provide contrast against the smoothness of the metals. This series was somewhat inspired by David Lynch's Gucci by Gucci ad.

I should really recieve an award for procrastinator of the year. Today is the last day my lecturer will be accepting work in for printing and I did the shoot only this morning. Prepping, shooting, getting the shots approved and editing took about three hours. Lol. It's nothing too spectacular but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. :)

PS: If you can figure out what the post title means, I owe you a caramel macchiato. ;)

No comments: