November 5, 2008

Good News/Bad News.

Good news: Finally finished my final assignment for design studies and one of my overdue illustrations. I'm not gonna post the magazine up yet but here's a little in-the-making preview of the illustration:

Yeah, marker rendering is really not my thing but I try. :P

Bad News: This semester ends in about 3 or so weeks but I won't be coming back home 'til January. This absolutely sucks balls because (1) there'll be less time spent with the loved ones, (2) I'll be missing a certain someone's birthday AGAIN and (3) I probably won't have enough time to get my driver's license and it's extremely sad that I'm 20 and I still can't drive.

Good News: I'm not a big fan of Married to the Mob (All hype, no substance.) but their Nike collabo is pretty hot. FINALLY they understand the concept of a good shoe design.

MOB x Nike Dunk High

Bad News: They're scheduled to release in 4 days and even if I wait a bit longer, I highly doubt I'll be able to get my hands on 'em.

Good News: The first ever KL Hip Hop Festival is in 10 days!

Bad News: There is none!

Haigh Faive!

2 comments:

ladyesah said...

i've done shittteeee :(
you finish your magazine already? and have you shown your concept for final illustration to zastttt~~~lan? huhu.
havent seen you for so long!!!! i havent been going to classes lately. haha. is there anything new that i should know happened in any of the classes? hehe

RYN said...

magazine dah siap but illustration belum buat lagi. :(

hrm...anything new eh...not really lah. but the journal for socio is due tomorrow, booklet for com graphics on monday, cd of all the FAs thursday, presentation for photography final is on thursday and design studies x need to present. :)

come to class lah, woman!